What's New For 2022?
REGISTRATION OPENS AT 5PM ON MONDAY, JANUARY 31!
- Mark your calendar: Registration forms and Campership applications will be available on this page starting at 5pm on Monday, January 31!
- Interested in Memorial Day Work Weekend or Labor Day Weekend? Stay tuned for registration info in late February.
- Theme Weeks are back! We’re excited to offer much-loved themed programming each week in addition to our calendar of traditional summer camp activities.
- Our updated Week and Session based booking model offers families all of the most popular stay lengths, and even special extra options for campers who just can’t get enough camp!
- We worked hard to minimize rate increases, but due to a variety of increases in our operating costs, we have had to increase rates for just the second time in ten years.
- We are expanding our financial assistance (Campership) program to ensure OFRC Family Camp is affordable and accessible for all. Read more about our Campership Program below!
- New campers receive a 20% discount on their first registration! Tell your friends and family!
2022 FAMILY CAMP DATES & RATES
NOTES ABOUT EXTRA OPTIONS
Just One More Nite Saturday Night Stays on June 25 (Week 2) and July 9 (Week 4) do not include any programming and only “lite” services will be available (rates are adjusted accordingly); they can only be booked as an add on to registration for Week 2 or Week 4 sessions A, B, C, or E.
Week 6 S’More Camp is not a part of a Theme Week but does include regular Family Camp programs. This 3-night session starts on Saturday, July 16 and ends on Tuesday, July 19. It can be booked on its own or in combination with Week 5 Session A, B, C, or E.
In order to maintain our facilities, there is a Facilities Maintenance Surcharge of $10.00/night for each Tent or Cabin. Half of our tents and cabins have electricity. If you book a tent or cabin with electricity, there is an Electricity Surcharge of $5.00/night for each Tent/Cabin with electricity.
Please Note: A deposit of 25% of your total costs is required to secure your reservation.
Thanks to the support of many generous individual donors, supporters and funders, we are able to provide a significant number of Camp Scholarships (“Camperships”) each summer to families who cannot afford the full cost of camp due to financial barriers or circumstantial hardships. Camperships are largely determined by gross household income and priority is given to Oakland households.
Campership applications can be submitted as part of the camp registration process. Click here for more information on how to apply for a Campership!
Please note that Camperships cannot be combined with special promotions other than the Oakland resident discount.