Retreats, Conferences & Rentals
Mid-May through Mid-September, Oakland Feather River Camp is available for rental by groups depending on space available and specific group needs. From company picnics to weddings, retreats to family reunions, historic Feather River Camp can provide you with an amazing facility to host your next gathering – no matter the purpose!
We allow you to spend quality time with people who are important to you while enjoying the simple pleasures of camp life. Any group can coordinate with our staff to plan a week, a few days, or an all-day program. We’ll help with as much or as little planning as you need.
At Oakland Feather River Camp,
we are able to host:
- Company Picnics
- Team-Building Workshops
- Family Reunions
- Facility Rental/Catering
Here are just a few of the things
you can expect at Oakland Feather River Camp:
- Towering pines, cedars and black oaks
- Outdoor and historic amphitheater with seating for over 150
- Access to hundreds of miles of hiking, mountain biking and horse trails in Plumas National Forest
- Athletic Field
- Activities like archery, team-building, swimming, horseback riding, massage and more!
- Over 300 beds available in 92 rustic, but civilized platform tents or cabins
- Dining Hall and Event-Tent Covered Patio with seating for over 275
- Delicious, catered meals
- Our historic Veranda overlooking Spanish Ridge and Spanish Creek
- A swimming hole that has refreshed campers and guests for over 90 years
- Inside-Outside Covered Veranda with fully functioning fireplace – perfect space for meeting
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
Facility Rental Request
Rates vary based on time of year, programming and meal options.
For more information please call 510-336-2267 or fill out the form below.