Rental Group Information
Located in beautiful Plumas National Forest on Spanish Creek in Quincy, CA, Oakland Feather River Camp is the ideal spot to host your next event. Mid-May through Mid-September, Oakland Feather River Camp is available for rental by groups depending on space available and specific group needs. From company picnics to weddings, retreats to family reunions, historic Feather River Camp can provide you with an amazing facility to host your next gathering – no matter the purpose!
We allow you to spend quality time with people who are important to you while enjoying the simple pleasures of camp life. Any group can coordinate with our staff to plan a week, a few days, or an all-day program. We’ll help with as much or as little planning as you need.
At Oakland Feather River Camp, we are able to host:
- Company Picnics
- Team-Building Workshops
- Family Reunions/Celebrations
- Facility Rental/Catering
Here are just a few of the things you can expect at Oakland Feather River Camp:
- Towering pines, ceders and black oaks
- Outdoor and historic amphitheater with seating for over 200
- Over 300 beds available in 92 rustic, but civilized platform tents or cabins
- Dining Hall and Event-Tent Covered Patio with seating for over 270
- Delicious, catered meals
- Our historic Veranda overlooking Spanish Ridge and Spanish Creek
- A swimming hole that has refreshed campers and guests for over 90 years
- Inside-Outside Covered Veranda with fully functioning fireplace – perfect space for meetings, The Great Bear Fire Circle
Access to hundreds of miles of hiking, mountain biking and horse trails in Plumas National Forest
- Athletic Field
- Activities like archery, team-building, swimming, horseback riding, massage and more!
Base rates are below and include three meals per a day. Additional costs may apply for programming.
*Additional costs may apply for weddings. Contact Mark Olson, Camp Director, to review our most up-to-date wedding informational packet, to discuss available dates or set up a tour!
For more information, please call 510-336-2267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.